Sunday, March 18, 2012

pampering


last weekend I went to Balakong to do pedi + medi 

here is the environment 

 Am really satisfy with their service like when they do massaging and scrubbing my feet and hand.
This is the colour I had choose 
French medi

 with the baby purple pedi 

I went to Hot Ait Balloons this morning and am so exciting when I reached Putrajaya
After the balloons fly off then I walk around with the park and there are few games able to play with your friends.

I love Putrajaya 's buidling and the scenery of the lake in the park.
It make me feel like when am in the UK and with the nice grass and heritage building in UK even though the building don't have the heritage feel in Putrajaya but seriously I love their street light design and those building design especially the big Mosque.

Sunday morning I will meet up my colleagues and having lunch with them in Sg Buloh!
 Night ! XOXO MU

No comments:

Post a Comment