Saturday, March 31, 2012

so called life


I just bought Collista not long ago to aim for better shaping body figure ^^
I hope it's work 
work hard for it

when I went to Klang every Wednesday for visiting my agents, when I pass by Meru this scene just captivate my sight so I just decide to capture down how beautiful the scenery are~ and it's just make me think of my hometown @ SG Kerang, Perak. Aw~~~
it just remind of me when I was young and stay with my parents that sweet feeling comes with happiness memories for our childhood. =)

I'm able manage to capture while am driving back to KL through Meru .
fiuh~ so dangerous but it worth for it ^^


I have to pass by every Monday to Friday early in the morning with the terrible traffic congestion. 
I just feel like to capture down the beautiful shining and brighter morning with my phone ^^
It's perfect with the Hitz.FM morning crews JJ and Ean~
OMG!!! I just love them so much!! 
they just make me laugh every morning with the Gotcha programs. 

=P
New Istana .
It's look grand and with the magnificent design 
build all the fly over just for the purpose of .....
tuuuuuu~~~~ 
snap this picture while am driving again =P

Last week I have dinner with my boss, GM and colleagues in Cheras UE3 had steamboat
I likes their soup so much ~~ yum yum ~
After steamboat we went to one of the pub in Cheras and have some drinks over there^^
This is our very first time to have dinner with GM ^^

1 comment: