Monday, March 5, 2012

enjoying life

This post suppose post on end of February yea it's kind of late to update.=P
  I accompany Seow to KLCC to change a new Iphone AGAIN due to her phone was sore throat and can't sing~
Why Iphone got so many problems ????

While waiting the phone to be done so we decide went to Coffee Bean to have a cup of drink come with a yummy strawberry shortcake!!! I love their strawberry shortcake deeply!
not too sweet and the most important thing is their strawberry was so strawberry ^^
=P

I miss their shortcake right now~ drooling~ Slurp! slurp!

The next day I meet up with my friends and buddies @ Bangsar Village.
We plan to have our lunch @ Bangsar Village Basil Thai food together but too bad they are close for some renovation so end up we went to The Garden to have our late lunch at Foong Lye Restaurant.
I had ordered the Beef Noodles .
I love their Beef noodles so much ^^
It was so Delicious but kind of pricey ~


Dessert again ^^
@ Bangsar Village 
Passion fruits cheese cake
Red velvet cake
Here is the environment of that restaurant ~
nice and cozy place to high tea and gossiping =P
they were played some nice and soft music so the music did bring up the nice feeling ^^


Overall I still can have my nice weekends with my friends without you! 
My new happy life ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment