Wednesday, March 7, 2012

nice foods nice life with nice friends



I went to my dear place after I finish work on Last Friday ^^

The curve @ Italiannese ~
Me and Sheryl had order Classic Cabonara and Pepperoni Pizza
here it is~

 


 I agreed with my friends comments about this restaurant
I will try since I never try this restaurant before but I won't visit for second times for a pricey foods in the same time the foods just so so.

I think am a Pasta Lover so my friend did bring me to 1U @ Daves restaurant if not mistake is on LG floor. 
Their Spaghetti Cabonara was superb delicious!
 that one extremely recommended!!! 

After that We saw Charlotte and Hermes on the street market^^ 
what a sweet and cute couples they are and we chat a while then I went to shopping with Sheryl after our late lunch~

The next day Joe brought me to a nice place for a high tea and serve with a nice mini cupcakes at Wonder Milk @ Uptown ~
Surprisingly their cupcakes are nice ...


Here is the interior decoration 
so creative, simple and nice^^
 What a nice concept their create ...


This is how I spend my weekends with my dear friends^^
I had spend so much of $$ on nice and bad foods^^ but it's worth for it caused I got a bunch of best friends around me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment