Friday, March 30, 2012

last two weeks

 I went to have our lunch at
SG Buloh Kpg Baru last few week with my lovely colleagues  ^^
RM288 for this dishes =.=!
we not really into this dishes.
It was too salty and oily for us
but overall it's good=P

I like the feeling to enjoying my lunch in Levain@ Jln Delima without restraint. 

when my lunch is not enough for me and my high tea will be.....
ngek ngek ~
this is my first thought in my mind! 
I love the Sour cream & onion pretzel to the max!!! =D
this will made my stomach felt the satisfaction to the max =P


last Friday we went to BB Park to enjoy our steak and salmon dishes with my colleagues again ^^
It's unpredictable nice dishes can be serve in D'Spice ^^
surprisingly nice
I love their baby carrots so much 


My dear Lay Peng come and look for me last weekend and I bring her to have dessert which I so randomly felt like want to have it. yummy yummy
New dessert -coconut ice with taro balls and sweet potato 
I will try it next time soon hehe=)



I was high tea with my buddy at One stop cafe @ Jln Ipoh 
I love their Nyonya Kuih so much !!!
I love yam cake the most but too bad I can't take so much which can cause me gastric =..(
I hate gastric which made me can't eat a lot of my favourite foods 


my favourite "Bak Guo Yi Mai" ginko barley 


curry Puff = yummy !!


Last but not least , kaya roll cake 
not bad^^ 

I love my current job but not love my current b* = boss
I love the freedom I own now but I hate the stupid restraint that not necessaries impose by my B*!!
Argh!!! how psycho she is and  selfish personalities she own.

No comments:

Post a Comment