Monday, March 19, 2012

tonight what he told me and share with me ....
It's freaking hurt until I never felt ever hurt like this time before...

I was crying so hard for tonight
my tears just non stop to shed from my eyes to cheek and shed on the floor
I just wet my floor =...)
I just felt a lot of needles keep stabbing my heart non stop

=.../ sob sob ~
I was so tired to think of someone everyday
I was so tired to miss someone everyday
I was so tired to hold with a hope

No I don't want now
I don't want!!!
=.../ sob sob


take all you want from me~
every single.....
the things you bought for me
the memories you left for me
the feel that you gave me=...)
the love I gain from you
The future you gave to me

take all you want =...D

take all you want~

1 comment:

  1. mei~~~what had pass just let it pass...
    dun think about it already~~~u can get a better one.....
    we should look forward~~~dun be sad~~~

    ReplyDelete