Thursday, May 10, 2012

changing




I am gonna make a move right now!!! agh!!!
 am so excited today!!!
It was so long I never that excited and nervous like now!!

It about my new changing in my life 

I wish everything will be running smooth and good thing happen to me~
Am not greedy~ 
one month give me 5 will do~
just give me 5 !!!!

God Bless me!! argh~~
Next month I will let you guys know what is the change am gonna make ~
and I know there must be some person will don't like this change ~
but at least I try even am not happy with that change~
I just want to try whether am I do the right thing and right decision

It always never try never know ~
give me 6 months ok?
I will prove to myself what I capable of =)



1 comment:

  1. Good to see that you are taking the first
    step in the right direction no matter how
    small that changes is.Congratulations!!
    You begin to understand that only YOU is the
    author of the book of your life.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete