Saturday, May 5, 2012

Friday again ~
suddenly few company called me to interview

They check out my resume from Jobstreet and I was surprise on that...
when they will be so urge to recruit employees with this way =.=!

My dear Arashi ask me ~
Everyday after work is it I always stay room alone...
I said yes~

She ask me will I feel emo when home alone?
I said of cause ~

then suddenly she said girls always need to talk one hor~
if no one to talk for one whole day then they will not feel better and will depress whole day and think a lot of unnecessary stuffs ~ ^.^
then I was like ~
yea huh ~~ she was so right~
hahahaha =D

2 comments:

  1. I use to emo alot and cant let go , to be honest until now i still cant let go my previous relationship , I dont know why , maybe I am still studying or maybe I am too free to keep thinking and think..it is sad to think bout what happened but try to think in positive way and keep on improving urself. From a guy perspective , you are very attractive , pretty and confident girl .So dont worry bout it , you deserve a better one !

    ReplyDelete