Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Italian foods



Aw~~I prefer to dine in with air condition at WIP @ Bangsar but too bad ~ it's only outside available when I try to make reservation today~

hmmm~~ try to google-ing about Changkat area for nice foods with fascinating environment.
Yum~yum! I love Italian foods so much ^^

 Nerovivo ?
 Ciccio ?
Giovino ?
 Wernes ?
 Neroteca ?
or ciao ?
hmmm~

All the restaurants in Changkat KL except ciao restaurant at Ampang.
After check out the menu...
sigh~ restaurants above kind of pricey for my current status now~
but..once a year so that should be fine for me and everyone ^^
hehe =)

end up I had make a reservation one of the restaurant in Changkat ^^
Will update for the celebration soon ^.^

*Yawn*

Have a Good Night
Sweet Dream
 XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment