Monday, May 7, 2012

when am home


I having my 4days Labour holiday in Taiping last week
^.^
How much I love to spend my time at home with my family <3
Just watching TV together , dinner together and shopping together!!! 

My dad want to shop some clothes for cousin wedding dinner
So I choose one of the clothes that my daddy never wear before and is not his style before
since my daddy "fat hiao" (trying to look good) recently and say wan to get something which can make him look more younger
 so me and sis decide to get him a shirt to him !!
after my dad tried it on 
and it was ....
Wow!!! my dad do really look so handsome and younger!!
hehehe 
I love you daddy^^
<3 <3 <3

This holiday Peng accompany me this few days
I went to Starbucks with her and yum cha dinner with her and her bf....

she is really my BFF
I went to Tesco with her and I had shop some fruits and yoghurt 
So long I never have strawberries already.
When am in Liverpool that time I always bought strawberries, raspberries and kiwi with cereal as my breakfast =)
here so expensive to get a sweet and nice berries~
and fruits =.(
why huh?
I love to eat fruits in UK
no idea why their fruits really sweet and yummy
even their orange and green apple also that sweeeeet~
surprisingly green apple is sweet.
omg ...i don't like to eat green apple but in UK i always bought green apple 
How nice if Msia also got such sweet n nice fruits 

 Tasting my Korean strawberries while watching TV 
not nice one =P very sour and small size

very expensive some more RM10++ for that 

The other day I just feel like to have some Nyonya Kuih from Food court 

 This is what I bought ~
hehehe bit ugly for this plate of Nyonya Kuih


Last Friday me and Stephy went to Tmn Desa to have lunch with Seow ^^
Seow brought us to this Japanese restaurant which is located in one of the condo in Tmn Desa 
the condo name is OBD Garden tower 
that condo quite a lot of Japanese staying over there.
the condo Nice, clean,quiet and good environment tho




This is the Ramen that I order..
not bad ^.^






No comments:

Post a Comment