Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Saturday



I love today's hang out with my sweet colleagues  ^.^
Early in the morning we have our breakfast @ Sri Petaling Dai Ka Cheng Dim Sum restaurant

 There is full seated and we have to wait for a while in order to get a table for us.

 Here is the Dim Sum la~ 


the Steam Dim Sum

The fried one 

This is what we ordered and 
end up we three leng lui can't finish it all but we never waste the foods so we pack and take away =)
It cost us RM48
expensive ?
affordable?
or cheap?

I have no idea whether the price is reasonable or not~
but I can confirm their Dim sum is better than Kam Xun ( Brown big signboard) that quite a lot of branches all around the KL and Selangor. 

Another Dim sum which I love is Yuen Garden that located in Puchong and the other one in SS2 
=)

 I love their chicken with glutinous Pao~
superb yummy!!



After Dim Sum we went to Kuchai Lama window shopping
I never visit their boutique before therefore they bring me to have a round~
but I not really like it and kinda expensive for me =P


After that we looking some sweet stuff to sweet up our weekend for our high tea session ^^
After we round and round end up we visit the dessert house that we never been before
which is called Pick Me Up @ Kuchai Lama
After that another two colleagues join our high tea = chui sui session



Tadah!!!

this is what we ordered 

Crepes with Mango Ice Cream 

 and this Taiwanese 12 cm Tower 


Overall
not bad ...
can try but there is still some space to improve ^.^

This is how I spend my Saturday 









No comments:

Post a Comment