Saturday, May 19, 2012

unwanted hair removal

It's been a while I had problem with my underarm...=( I hate to pluck my unwanted hair cause it's pain and so troublesome.

So I plan to visit beauty centre to stop my problem.

Therefore, last week I just bought a 5 session underarm hair removal and complimentary 2 session of upper lip hair removal from Zenth Beauty and Slimming Spa at Groupon @ RM 248

I went to Mid Valley last week to use the package and I really not really satisfy and bind with their marketing strategy through this way...

Before you start your session there will be one of the beautician give you a so called consultation session and actually is promoting their product and service for the promotion package to you and try her best to convince you to sign that another package for RM 1500 ++ for that another 5 session to complete your unwanted hair removal session until it's wont growth back, whitening and cure smaller the pores and so on...

their using Elite machine technology and then they said it's won't guarantee you it wont growth back the hair and it's depend on the person's situational...=.=! *ok~ this I know but at least you have to give me some good thing to show that there is a visible result for that*

I don't know and totally have no knowledge with what she talking about what 90 point for the laser for full point and if you not using full point on your problem area which is your hair won't be totally remove.

suppose my session is 5 but now make it become 2 session only due to don't know what 5 session total got 150 point and 30 point for 2 in a session is not enough for my condition so she make it 30 point laser each for one session so end up I only have 2 session to complete it! great! faster complete and then I won't visit them anymore~

After I had done my 1st session there is nothing visible result come out and have to wait for don't know how long and they will never explain to you =.=! when it gonna have a result ... hmmm so from my understanding
it's mean you have to sign another 5 session only will have visible result. so~~ it's mean I bought this RM250 just something like !st trial to allow you know what it is and how it that feel~ =.=!

they only said don't pluck, shave or using deodorant until the session have complete.
that all?

whatever! even I got the intention to have another session for hair removal I also won't visit for your center for 2nd times after I have complete my session.

wtf! before I bought this I had called to confirm is it permanent hair removal and they said yes! 
hmm~after you bought and they said it's depend on your condition. what a terrific skill to market their services!

I don't like them cause they are not honest with their servicing at all~ 
that why... they need to play some trick to get customers from Groupon... 
no more next time~ thanks =)

RM 250 just donate to them for good will ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment