Wednesday, May 16, 2012

time been freezing

everyone must be have someone deserve for you to put your life on hold for someone that you love =..)

Falling in love with someone that you love so much is the greatest part in your life caused at least you have love before as in you feel it and experience it through your life ~

I feel so pathetic for those who don't falling in love with someone in their whole life...
does it make sense if there is someone who don't falling in love?
It's fate. Sometimes I just felt that the feeling is not under your control.

And~ define fall in love??

I wish I will stop putting my life on hold for someone who don't deserve at all~
=../
It's just like emotionally frozen in my heart.
I can't freeze the time
I can't freeze in the past

hold on to hope and love
so hold on stronger to me and you
someday soon, I'll find you and I'll know you

Life is precious and I don't want to waste it even a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment