Thursday, May 17, 2012

imba

recently the bitchy boss drive me crazy!!!
 she able to influence and convince a person to listen to her
she able to make people feel so imbalances with their emotional !!!
geng!!

the most crazier part is .....
you better don't mess with her , she will make sure you working life terrible ~ how lunatic she is
ARGH!!!! just forget about the BITCH!

After one month I no need to see her and listen her the most annoyed voice come out from her bitchy mouth!
=) relieve ... fiu!

Air Asia having promotion again~
everyone is booking the air ticket to travel for next year ^^
and...they ask me where I book
i just answer hmmm~~~ nope, so far I still got extra money for travel with my high commitment life now!
I hate it!!!

this is the thing that trouble me all this time~ I don't like commitment that I committing right now but...
what to do? this is so call LIFE

so struggling

ok~~ I should be happy ^^ yeay!!!! gonna end of this month !!! yeay!!! June is coming soon! yeay!!!! 2013 is coming soon =P

hehe~~~ everyone said am look older that my actual age...
what the....
sob sob saddest thing ever =(
thought am petite will be look more younger than my actual age but it's not!

shit I need to take care of my skin and my eye the most important
siuh~~ wrinkle eye bag dark circle just stay away from me!!
=P

good night ~ am hungry now~ oh shit!!! I better go sleep now~
XOXO =* IMYSM

No comments:

Post a Comment