Thursday, May 3, 2012

moody

no idea why today am kinda moody and not happy =/
maybe I was too happy to spend the amazing moments with my family for 4 days so now a little not use to it

I just keep wondering and wondering...
why others can let go so easily and I can not?



I hate myself so much
I hate myself why I'm so weak
I hate myself why I just can't let go of it
I hate myself why I always think too much
I hate myself why I'm still waiting even though I'm hate feeling of waiting for something hopeless
I hate to put myself with a hope
=...(

Why I'm so struggling about my currents job now?
should I satisfy with my current job now?
Will I think too much  and create some unnecessary issues for myself?

I just hate myself with that kind of thinking likes narrow minded and pessimistic minded
I should be more cheerful and happy with my current life but...
Why people always not gonna satisfy with what they have?

how to cheer myself up?
what to make myself be more optimistic?
when only it will be end?
where it gonna be?
What wrong with me?
who will be the one who cheer my life up? family? friends?

I hate to post those sad and emo stuff in my blog
Last time, I'm not like that when I'm start to blog @ Multiply blog
I read back what I post last time compare to present
I hate my current journals now!

I wish something will change to better and great!
I wish myself don't be so idiot to continue live in that way

finger cross
good luck to me and I wish faster reach 2013 Chinese New Year~
that will be my new cheerful year for me!!!!
I hope so

XOXO night

No comments:

Post a Comment