Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

New Year 
and I can't wait for CNY already
I got the Chinese New Year feeling come to me ^-^
Then I should start work no matter what job and requirement is that already.
I can't jobless for more than 4 months. *even i got work some part time while I waiting for any response from company*
Am just useless...
=(

What I will do in this year?
Blur~
  I will having my life in KL or SG?
I should leave or I should stay?
I'm still in dilemma.
I want to take my ICSA examination on June and December.
4 papers in total.
I have to settle the exemption fees RM1600 to MAICSA before March.
Argh!!
I wish everything I still able to catch up for that 4 subjects.

I wish me and my family will have a happy and great years
I wish my family be healthy and wealthy every single second
 I wish myself to have a great career and magnificent life with friends and family without worry.








No comments:

Post a Comment