Friday, January 7, 2011

Delucca

I have my new year eve dinner in Delucca @ Jln Nagasari.












 This is what I had ordered.
Gnocchi pasta with duck.


Grill chicken

The overall of the environment is not bad but the food is so so and I really not happy with the price.
Perhaps because of new year eve.
Every price of the foods in the menu were double up like RM36 become RM70 or RM80 for one main course.
=.=!!

...............................................................................................
A nice place for Sisha and hang out with friends.
Caffienne restaurant and Star light for Sisha @Jln Amapng





There is lot of young people who like to hang out in this place.
My friend brought me there to try their Sisha and is my very first time to try the Sisha.
After the Sisha my head just felt like spinning and very heavy.
=.=
Sisha not nice one.
I try to bring my friends to cafeninne but it's already close up.
FYI, Cafeinne restaurant already move to Kampung pandan.
Star light already move to Sunway Giza.


No comments:

Post a Comment