Thursday, January 6, 2011

in love with study

Now is the TARC end semester of examination but there is some college just start their class on this month such as Taylor and Inti College and some other colleges and Universities.
There is a lot of universities and college having an open day for the beginning of the year.
How wish I can enroll for a new college and start my class now!
I really love studying..... life.
=.(

No worry, no stress except exam moment.
If I'm a rich people of cause I will get my double degree right now but I know it's wasting my time to do that.

How wish I'm just 18 and just finished my SPM so that I can searching for my new college now.
If let me choose which college and what major for my future now,
I might choose Public relation or Mass Communication or marketing for my major and the college will be Sunway College Monash Universities =)
Of cause I'm so proud of my college but I want to try a new environment and new life in new college as in I know well about my College already but too bad it's impossible will happen to me already.

I will start to do my ICSA preparation once I back to my home.

..............................................................


Sometimes I do really lost about myself, life and people.

Why the thing you wish to and you cant get it but the thing you don't want it just stick to you.
????

Beauty is not everything .
I should learn about this.
Some people trying to have a perfect for outer beauty,
Some people chasing for money,
Some people desperate for lust,
Some people want for real love,
....

In this world it's really hard to make it extremely clear with what you wants and understand other people wants.
Actually what I want?
To be frankly, what you want?
I just so blur and confuse...

No comments:

Post a Comment