Saturday, January 8, 2011

jobless is woe

I really have no idea why PPS no more western and Europe drama already.
=..(
Sad!
I can't watch my Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries and Nikita already=..(

Argh~~
Why huh?

Anyone can tell me ?
Luckily I got PPS accompany me all the times.
Now, my life only got PPS with me.
If not I think I will bored like hell.

I just feel like I don't have that motivation like last time to go for Yoga classes, Go to gym for treadmill , Swimming and outdoor activities already.
I own an extremely unhealthy life style like no exercise, midnight around 2am to 3am only go too bed, wake up around 12pm to 1pm. Then have my brunch around 2pm to 3 pm, sitting in front of computer until dinner.
OMG!
This is my routine for 2 months already!
 Crazy!

I just become more lazy and lazy like a pig.
I just sleep, eat and poo poo.
That it.

I really felt lifeless.
I want work now!
I want job now!
I just have a great chat with Nick and my friends recently.

They do inspired me and give me a great guidance for me.
I love to mingle with them and feel comfortable to mingle with them.

I love to mingle with those friends who can talk anything, everything in everywhere.
The person who always make me laugh out loud when on MSN is SY.
He really super funny when I chat with him.
He really the only one make me laugh out loud every time I chat with him.

I really happy to have them when am in KL.
I wish our friendship will goes for forever. 
=)

XOXO
With love

I went out with a friend of mine who same age with me but his thinking is mature = $.
haha...yea.Life and world is reality.He was so right.
We should fight for $$ when we're young. He is my very first guy that I ever met and talk about investment and about how to making lot of money in his age.
I can know a lot of thing out there from him. ^-^
He got almost 4 to 5  years working experience already and he had a lot types of friends in his life so he know quite lot of things from his parents, friends and friend's parent *if not mistake*
I quite salute him =)
He really didn't waste his time to do something he don't like and he really fight for money so hard.
I know he will have a brighter future.




No comments:

Post a Comment