Friday, January 14, 2011


I starting to feel better without him now.
I slowly can let it go and be myself back
*I admit sometimes i do miss him and thinking about him*

I feel that life is getting challenge with my working life soon.
My dream come close to me right now.
All I wishes will be come true soon!!!
OMG! 
unbelievable!

My family and friends wake me up.
Family and friends' power is incredible.
Sy pissed off with me and he call me at 4am.
He scold me and honest to me. *actually he was abit sober and drunk that time* : P
He said he damn piss off with me after he know my stuff.
He's right.
Thanks again my dear.
you are truly my best friend forever~
Thank you so much that you sincerely treat me as your BFF.
=.)

My life can't be happening and fun without good friends




No comments:

Post a Comment