Thursday, January 13, 2011

human being

I have a nice chat with my friends and I get to know someone more ...
In this world human is really a scary 'thing'

We have a special topic tonight.
We talk about psycho people like rape their on sons and daughters, torturing people, even rape their sister stuff. we talk about bi/ homosexual and other related, no offence.

I just wonder people why must hurt people in that way.
What if one day you found out your love one or husband is a gay or bi then how you feel that ?
gosh!
World changed!
Some of the 'human' even have the thinking or intention to rape on his own children?
WTF is going on?

The real story from HMI magazine in Chinese. *recommend by my friend*
oh my god!  
when u read those story and you will feel, why the human in the world such a scary thing and scary than those ghost and animal~
oh my god!
When you flip over with the newspaper you will read those news like rape her own daughter and son then treat then as a sex slave, and so many other lunatic cases like this~
 
They can do anything to fulfill their sex needs with those insane action?
sound ridiculous right?
What you earn in the end?
satisfy their "special,unique, extraordinary needs"?
gosh!
unbelievable

p/s: listening to just one last dance

No comments:

Post a Comment