Sunday, January 16, 2011

bored

I just feel boring for whole day already.
hmm~~
other than clean my house and my room
i just keep sitting in front of the computer and TV whole day and for few days already.
mood swing and sleep deprive recently.
crazy...
all my pimple are partying on my face now!
 
and one thing ....
i was wondering for quite long time already, why my skin turn to superb dry skin?
my skin on face crack man!
scary.
My poor lip crack as well
gosh! my lip got lot of wrinkle
who can help me please!?
my skin is terrible.
argh!

Me and my friends should be go to La'Promise for a piece of nice cake but in the end din't make it for some reason.
=(
I ask my bro to help me get me some cake but the restaurant close already.
too bad =(

So randomly just feel to have some dessert for myself even i don't like sweet stuff much though.
since i heard some of my friends said the La'Promise 's cake was so nice and not too sweet ..yeah it's my taste~

I have no idea what time I'll go to bed tonight
hmm~~
haiz~ my life boring.
 
no work boring, 
got work more boring,
got money won't be so boring already.
How nice imma money printer.

night my love
muack =*

2 comments:

  1. Hi May,

    After I read your post, I cannot help it but to leave you a comment. The first thing that came across my mind is "Oh..this girl has the same prob as me.." haha..and I'm referring to the cracked lip.

    I am not the affiliate/brand ambassador...:P However, I have the same problem as you previously and I am ok now!~

    Actually I used the smash box lip treatment spf 15 and Burt bee lip balm (the one with colour)...I am not sure which of them really helps me...maybe even both...But maybe you can give it a try as the price is kinda affordable...You can get it from retail...:)

    Anyway, this is just my suggestion...Maybe you can give it a try too ???

    All da best ya...

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much dear... it already help me a lot! appreciated much.. i'll get it soon..hehe XO..take care too

    ReplyDelete