Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Love and other drugs







why I don't see any movie showing in Malaysia one
maybe Malaysia don't give any approval for this movie.
too bad!
so many nice movie already but all can't showing in Malaysia.
I will recommended you all with some nice movie soon.
Actually is my friend recommended to me ....
It's a super great and amazing movie plus abit scary for the scenes.


..........................................................................



Went for 2nd interview yesterday in Bandar Utama , just beside the Sri Pentas TV3.
Not KPMG .
Yes, you're right is IBM.
Walao...
I have to q-ing to the lift when the lunch time.
Damn a lot of people work in IBM.
I always suffering this situation when I go to interview.
you know what?
when I go to TM for interview. Damn.
their lift system damn complicated one.
the lift divide to few type and only that lift can access to the floor like even and odd floor to go.
I go in blindly to the lift and found out this lift only can access to odd floor
Damn, then i come out and check out which lift can access to 42 floor.
I ask guard then I only I know there is division for the lift to go up.

This time interview with IBM, more geng. I go up to 19 floor den go down to 12 floor den go down to G floor then up again to Concorde to register then do up to 12 floor then I make a called to the person who interview me then only i know i have to go to 19 floor again.
230pm interview but I already reached there at 1:45 pm
I played with the lift for almost one hour only I able to have my interview .
Luckily that time 2:30pm sharp.
fiu! tired nia~

Shit! I didn't well prepared for the interview.
Suck!
Kind of complicated!
If I get this offer, Adecco pay me the salary and all the benefits but I work for IBM.
It's because am employed under agent and contractor basic.
haiz~

I know I failed to get this job d. * head down*
my manager is a girl and she so scary after I had interview by her.
This is super tough job I ever heard!
I have to work until 12am late night full loaded with work.
100% stress job
work overtime without pay
might work on weekend without any allowances

I hate the people always said, "you're degree holder and we expect you to do that without any mistake and you should know how and what should do.
you're not kinder garden kids anymore, we expecting more.We don't expect someone who don't even dare to ask where is the toilet like when the kid in the kinder garden."
sarcastic!

Degree holder so what?!
very 'geng' with the degree holder?
We also know nothing about the job scope and working environment and culture .
How come to expect us to do something that we never do and heard before?
crazy!
Of cause we need to speed up the speed to learn faster.
omg!
but i still wish to get this job cause I know I can handle it well.
I challenge myself and wish to get more experience from there in order to make my CV look more nicer.


This company culture is Public holiday in Malaysia doesn't mean that I will get the holiday too cause we work for regional base like Singapore, Thailand,Indonesia and Vietnam...
so Malaysia have public holiday and doesn't mean other country having holiday too so we have to 100% fully support the rest of the other country without holiday but of cause they will replace the other day to off but no double payment or allowances?
hmm...

wow!
sound scary right?
sound super duper stress right?
sound tough right?
I love it
This is what I want all the times.
I don't like boring job.
I love tough and challenging job.


No comments:

Post a Comment