Wednesday, January 12, 2011

sweet

we clean our house together with my siblings today
So long I never have that feeling already.
This feeling I got is when I was kids like 8 to 9 years old.
We play water and fool around.
haha







Then night time we whole family having a dinner in restaurant.
My daddy 5 dearest children also back to sweet home and having a dinner together.
I can sense that my dad also feel so happy when see all of us come back home and have a very nice dinner with him.
I love the dishes we order tonight...
I love it!

I know he still worry about me so much.
Dad and grandma I wont make you feel heart pain and worry about me anymore~
Everything is end.Dad and my family!

<3 I love you. <3
I felt so grateful today.
I appreciate that every single moment spending with my family!

p/s: I can live without you; I can happy without you.
Listening to Edward Maya -Stereo love

No comments:

Post a Comment