Wednesday, January 5, 2011

dreaming

This movie so funny and nice to watch~

I love Ben Stiller's movie
He was so funny and look so handsome even in his age now.

................................................................

I was day dream all the times cause am too free already.
Dream to get a my dream house in KL =.=!
swt right?
Not much I have wish, just get a property The Park Residence @ Bangsar South is enough for me already.
but I know it's kind of hard for me to get a property around RM600++ before reach 30...


Sad
Do nothing everyday and keep sent my resume only.
I should have a new start but ....

I should study my 2 ICSA papers already and I have to start to plan how to get the money for my exemption fees RM1600 and RM550 
Ish!
Plan to go their library to do the revision with Clarice already.
I was worry there is not time or not enough time for us to do those revision when we are working.
die 99 for this time.
What I had decided is correct?
I know I shouldn't do like that but I just can't control myself not to do that after many times.
=..(
sorry friends 
I had disappointed you all.
Sorry~
=..(




No comments:

Post a Comment