Wednesday, January 19, 2011

La Promise=LP


La'Promise
tea time
dessert


green tea cake
I doesn't like much ...hehe~
cheesecake better

passion fruit cheesecake
Peng love this so much..haha i love this passion fruit cheesecake also
sour taste~ love it

Blueberry cheesecake

my friends strongly recommend me the Durian cheesecake
they said damn nice..haha
too bad I can't eat cause am suffering gastric.

Kampungboycitygal is a "cooler" blog
they mainly blog about the traveling  and food 
oh my god~
they really awesome.
they had taste all over the foods from different country.
if you have some problem to have a perfect dinner in KL this is the blog you should refer for.
This lovely couple really tried and explore a lot of foods and places.
there's some comment and price on the foods.
we can get lot of reference from their blog.
^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment