Sunday, April 22, 2012

22042012


 This Thursday I went to Sweet Hut @ Genting Klang to try out their dessert
hmmm~~~ expensive and hmm~~ so so~

but I love to chill there since that night is windy after raining...
cool~ wind and cold whether make me feel so good =)






This is what I had order.
not really into it =P

 This dessert  I also can cook for myself  when am at home=.=!
even nicer than this =P hehehe...

Don't ever try to order their fried chickens and fries~
not nice at all~

queng~ queng~
@.@


 looking out the night view here...
super bikes passing by
mat rempit so ..... piiiiih piiiiih~~


Yesterday I just feel like to have some sweet stuff to cheer my tummy up so I had decide to bought a pieces of Chicago Cheese cake from Coffee Bean @ Md Valley. ^.^

I went to MV with my colleagues and we went to renovation expo in MV's exhibition hall.

hmmm~~ when only I able to get myself a dream house that I wanted always.

Hmmm work harder for that!!!



 I love Coffee Bean's cakes!!!
I was in dilemma to get either Strawberries Shortcakes or Chicago Cheese cake.
End up I choose Chicago cheese cake since I never try before =)

Yummy Yummy but I have to run for few KM only able to burn the calories. =.(


Today I have my lunch at Ben's @ Pavilion 6th floor.

It was an awesome place to high tea and have lunch as well.

I was surprisingly their price for their foods and beverages are affordabl!
*Thumb Up*

I will visit for second time.
recommended .



I love their picha those hang on the walls!
Next time If I able to get my dream house 
I plan to hang all the sweet memories picha on the wall^^

 



This is my favorite all the times!!!
Spaghetti Cabonara with bacon and cheezy~~
superb satisfy with my lunch today^^                                             

The price for this dishes are so reasonable and big portion for that...
It can be eat by two person ....
The price for all Pasta is around RM 18 to RM25++
and it can be eat for two person!!!
slurp slurp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment