Monday, April 23, 2012

 I was wrong again~
omg!
How stupid I'm =..)
They are right again.


When only it will be end?
I was thought am good in controlling my feeling well
but in fact am not.
I just lie to myself and don't accept the real story behind.

I just trying to avoid the problems always and never try to face it and solve it =...(
how moron I'm

Quote from one of my friend " unless your gf is Rihanna , otherwise no one love the way you lie"
How hurt I'm =..(

I still care and mind.especially on how he see the thing and don't know how I feel at all...
but I know am gonna get rid of it soon...he just don't care and treat the thing like never happen.
bravo~ I should learn from that. always treat the problem as nothing and show a no care face to other.



I still living in a fairy tale life.
I should get off from there and be more reality.

yea~ I should try ... don't think so long term~ no one able to predict what is going on to the next second!
never try never know theory?

6 comments:

  1. Hey, the soft toy you got over there is cute! Where can I get it from? In Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Malaysia where can I get it from? Any particular shop name? How much would it be for such soft toy? Would like to get one for myself! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm~ may i know why you use my blog to comment my blog??? would you mind to let me know who are you??? and hmm regarding the soft toy is my love one n also become my ex now bought for me and I'm not sure how much it will cost... the shop name hmmm you may get it from any shopping mall like S&J gifts shop or any other similar shop...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea why would it pop-out to be using your blog to comment your blog. Anyway must be the blog's problem! I am anonymous! Oic, how sweet was your ex? Anyway over my side there would be such vendor named S&J gift shop. Anyway thanks for the information provided. Hope u doing fine and well! Take care!

    ReplyDelete