Wednesday, April 4, 2012

my emotional getting better

Today I got no idea why I felt myself getting better and better with my emotional 
I feel my heart are recovering
In the same times, it's mean I starting to feel something are fading
and understand what is the things happen now.

perhaps after I went back to my family side and they do gave me a lot of support and of cause I have to thanks my lovely friends as well

they do really gave me a lot of vigor to wake me up ^.^
 Sometimes something do remind me of someone but this is past mean past
no matter how he still with his new life with new girl
and I will still move on my life with full of best friends surround me.

I believe I will having a great life with someone in future^.^
give me three more months! I can make it~
I know I can make it !!!

and~~~ I will be one of the girl who are searching her Mr Right after 3 months~
=) I think after three more months I will be ready for my another life with a new me*.^

Of cause I will be a good me and full of confidence me~ =P
my real new life is coming to me right now~
woo hoo ~
How I wish I stay with my family now~ than my heart broken will be recover soonest~ =..)
I love you daddy mummy grandmama and my brothers and sisters~
You all just my everything~
I can't live without you all~
 <3 <3 <3


Love cycle



\What do you think?
this is what I mean =..)
stranger~

Impossible for me to allow someone be my friend after heartbreak 
/=.....)
ILU
IMUSM still~
but everything will be end soon~

1 comment: