Tuesday, April 17, 2012

health and beauty


I just bought the Lennox Firm Up Collagen drink not long ago from Caring Pharmacy.
It's only cost me RM 200++
I had bought two collagen drink and they free one box of 7 sachets Inner D'tox comes with shaker.
Inner D'tox help to eliminate the toxin and flushed out unwanted substances off  the body before I consume Lennox collagen drink ^.^
It also help to regular and consistent bowel movement.


After 7 days of eliminate the unwanted substances off from my body 
then is the time to consume my collagen already =)


Yu Yang Sang got promotion for Bai Fung Wan
so I decided to brought them home too ^.^

Omg!! a huge pill ever I took
I stuff the whole pill into my mouth 
damn~ it's too big for my mouth 
I have to chew for more than 5 min only able to finish it.
Next time I will choose to use warm water to melt it. 
Better way =P


This weekend I went for my lunch at MeatWorks @ solaris Mont Kiara.

T-bone
My Classic Burger
so so


Overall 
not bad~
price expensive for me^.^
food?
so so for me~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment