Sunday, April 1, 2012

caring & consideration


Friends always part of my life...
they always make my life happier and free of boredom =)
they always be my excellent listeners and they willing to listen the same complaints that I complaint almost everyday...
So life is not fun without F.R.I.E.N.D.S
=D 
I'm happy and love my friends who able to accept who I am =)
I'm glad that they able to bear with me all the times^^

I appreciate with what he did to me all the times 
just that he will never felt it and know about it
still remember this small little glass ball?

 The more we don't over care someone  the more we happy with the life
It's true~

but caring means they are part of your life that why you will mind and take it serious with what they think, talk and do on you.
It means you love them so much 
 person who without care just like strangers on the street

when you feel people don't care about you it means they're not treat you as part of their life.  
This is how I feel from last time 
I never feel his caring and know what he feel on me.
It's mean he never treat you as important as you think and as you did =.../

Lied always is lied~
person who born to be that way
there is forever will be the same person likes always
=..) 
but I believe in this world there still some minorities will change my think.
I was waiting for that.

when you thought they are the most important to you in your life but they don't even care about you 
It's means?
they don't treat you as important as you do.
Girls always is girls
=..)

I knew my life gonna be amazing and interesting 
I knew someone around the corner of the world is waiting for me come to him and he is waiting for me too=)
*fingers cross*
(shedding tears)


1 comment:

  1. You are a strong person.You will emerge stronger than before.Just remember you are the
    author of your life.Dont worry that day will come :)

    ReplyDelete