Thursday, April 5, 2012

two people

when two people are chosen to be together, there is always a test in our life and it will test them in any time any where at anyone. that why you can't be passed all the time with only tolerance, consideration, caring, forgiveness...what we need is courage, do we have the courage to accept the test in your life.

Sometimes she might seems very plain but he might dotes on her and her beauty is in the eye of beholder.
When that time you feel she only exist in your heart, it's mean you are fall in love with someone already...=)

There is no guidance, no qualified reference to advise us how to communicate when two people live together
there is no book to teach us how to stay with someone who might spend the rest of their life together

argh~~ I don't know what am talking about
am just Bull Sh*t for today's post.

out of my mind
out of my control

sometimes I really don't feel like to control myself not to think not to do,
 ask my heart not to do something that I wanted to do all this while.
but i know i must control myself if not my life will terrible than the past.

my current life as usual~
wake up in the early morning
drive all the way to my office
first thing i do in my car after start my engine is....
turn on my radio and listen to Hitz.fm morning crew JJ and Ean
=) <3 <3
even am home after my work I always don't like my room sound so quiet so I turn on hitz.fm again

No comments:

Post a Comment