Tuesday, April 17, 2012

careless= accident

 plan to get Cranberries juice but I couldn't get it from Cold Storage 
=.=!!! so end up I had bought Super Berries purple one from Cold Storage~
^.^ 



How careless I am
=(
I go kiss people's ass with my car~
sob sob
cost me few hundred 

First time to bang people's car 
Luckily I got my lovely colleagues and agent to cool me off and help me out...
 =.(
haiz~~~
no more next time
scared already
Drive safe 
 
Luckily the people I bang is quite kind to me 
and never ask for fight and arguing ~
He just wait there and ask me how am gonna settle the case
hmm~
fiu!!!
god bless me ~

His car not so serious just some small crack on the bumper but mine one look terrible in the front =..(
I just ignore my car
later only send my car to work shop repair 
sigh~
I think this accident will cost me a lot
make me one big hole in my pocket =...(
sob sob~

anyone plan to donate some $$ to me?
hahaha 
or treat me dinner or lunch for one month??
hehehe~

  

No comments:

Post a Comment