Wednesday, April 11, 2012

one palm can't make the sound on it alone~

they is always have to use another side of the palm to make the sound

now only I know how smart photocopy machine is...
I try to photocopy my palm and the result was so clear even can see my palm line so clearly

next time I might try to put my face on the photocopy machine and see what is the result come out =P 
hehehehe 

 Last weekends my dear Clarice and her bf  Robin came to KL holiday 
Last Friday is Easter day and SG was holiday on Friday
So they decide to come KL to find  me.
They checked in Royale Bintang Hotel and almost use 3 hours only able to enter their room 
What a poor service they had.

I brought them to Kepong Bak Kut Teh which I used to go with him.
I'm glad that they are enjoying the bak kut teh there~
and me too~ quite a long time I never eat bak kut teh d.
^.^



After that we went to Luna Bar to chill and have some drink but too bad I can't drink =./
because I can't drink




The next day we went to Jln Alor to have our dinner


and some dishes like Satay, Chicken Wings, and so on....

I got no appetite to enjoy all those foods and only can have my fish porridge =.)
but I enjoy my fish porridge with my Clarice and my friends.

this is how I spend my last weekend
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment