Monday, April 30, 2012

 Deer meat with onion and stream egg.
Steam egg is my favourite ^.^
Not really like deer meat.. too hard already


ginger fish 
that week we went to Genting Twice and we visit the same restaurant Chun Kee to have our dinner. 
my colleague win 1k wootz~~ he promise if he win he will give me 5% of it...=P
aw~~ how sweet my colleague was...   

Thosai with Egg after come back from Genting ^.^ 
@ Pelita , Genting klang

I was having my holiday in my hometown.
I and Peng had our high tea @ La Promise ^.^


Last night there is a lot of wedding dinner held in everywhere.
There is no seat for us to have our table to celebrate early Mother Day
end up we went to SSL Traders Hotel to have our dinner.


I love steam fish and asparagus so much =)

I love to have dinner with my family so much.
I wish everyone of my siblings will have a brighter future. 
I wish I able to make my dream come true soonest~



No comments:

Post a Comment