Tuesday, April 3, 2012

weekends at hometown

 First time to know that four wheels car is got two type of gear
It's look a little bit weird hehe~ two gear over there~one short and one tall
My youngest sister damn yeng + geng ~ she able to drive such a huge four wheels car with manual gear~


She brought me to do my stuff for Monday morning~
thanks to her to accompany me
Finally I able to bring my two pants to do some alteration and fix the zip which I haven wear the long pant from Sg Wang. Ah ma told me don't buy from there anymore caused they selling the cheap quality of pants
This pant I never wear but the zip already rosak~

They are so friendly and kind especially ah ma~
she just keep chit chatting with me and my sis...
After finish the alteration ah ma ask me to take care and drive safe to KL..
AW~~ how sweet this ah ma was~
^.^
you know how much I do the alteration for these two pants?
It's only cost me RM10!!!!! omg! how low the price is~
luckily I never do the alteration in KL...

I love to stay with my family so much~
=..( I miss my family already~
hmmm~

No comments:

Post a Comment