Wednesday, April 18, 2012

words cut more than swords


Yesterday after I had accident my mood just SUCK!
depress to the MAX!
 
This morning my moron boss and stupid agent make me even felt deeply awful and affected my mood for the whole day!!!
That was a cut at me!!! argh~~~
stupid BOSS I ever had!!! 
fml!

   this morning when I'm photocopy some documents and I cut my finger with the A4 paper=..(
Augh!!!!it's pain and bleeding!

Now I have to complete my review report tonight without Microsoft word and Excel on my laptop!!! 
so how???

How am suppose to complete my job without Microsoft  words and Excel?
damn it!!! argh!!~~~ 
argh!!~~~~
stupid !!!!!!

I had an extremely unpleasant things has happened for these few days  
 argh!!!!!!!

I come back to KL from Klang after my works today and it's heavy raining until I can't see anything on the road.

There was a loud crash of thunder and large drops of rain start falling. 
I was freak out and scare with the sudden lightning when I'm drive alone in the highway.=..(
sob sob

I need someone to cheer me up =.../
I need him to comfort me =..(
I need someone to hug me now =...(

I miss you

I love the sky and air after raining 
here it is~


After raining the view from top is clearer and beautiful.
^.^
If lucky you may see a beautiful rainbow across the sky.

3 comments:

  1. be strong k , once I show ur blog to my ex because I want she to learn to be strong as you =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you yo yo^.^ I wish I can be strong but it not that easy from what we see

      Delete
  2. It depend on how the way you see =)

    I am in relationship problems as well so I kinda know and understand the feeling when the day is cloudy and moody =(

    Just be strong girl , you never expect there are silent readers like me that sharing and care for your pain =) You got our support to keep move on and improving =)

    ReplyDelete