Monday, June 21, 2010

1st time


First  time I felt so relax

First time I felt no stress

First time I didn't care about examination

OMG!

Why I will feel like that

I just do my stuff as usual

I dint feel nerve-racking

Tomorrow is my First module

Why I still can be so idle

I treat my exam not important for me

If for last time I will be all nerves like a live and death

puh!!!

Is it i dint take it serious-minded ?

ARGH!!!!!


What makes me become like this?

Hmm...sometimes things can't simply share with someone * regret  *

Especially something related to privacy affair because you wouldn't know they will buzzing with others
and make you becomes their hot topic or they will circularize to everyone as they wish. Ya. They might think that since you share with them and thought you won't mind they chew the fat with others.


Cats hide their claws
As a human sometimes things really want to share it out either joyful or joyless only will feel easy.

Ok! I should off to bed now~
sleepy
Facing the monitor for whole day already, since I wake up till now I never leave the monitor from my sight even a  second. Ok! I know I'm a little bit exaggerated~

good night everyone

11pm in Liverpool

No comments:

Post a Comment