Sunday, June 20, 2010



here my study life start again
but just for few months only *wink*

My first module for my program here is Strategic Human Resource Management
I got total 5 modules to complete in 3 momths
2 weeks for 1 module ....
Rush!
but save time!
Argh....Monday is going to have my 1st module examination already
I still got time to blog here
swt==!!
Tragic!

I wish  faster complete my study and come back to Malaysia
I do really miss my home 
It's not that happy in Liverpool
I Love my KL's friends who treat me nice and take consideration on me =)
I miss KL life
So enjoying 
So relaxing

ok ok
I should start to do my study on HRM already.
Pay attention please!
I will get ......
GET........
GET.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.NOTHING and FAIL on my subject
if i continue "nua" (laziness)

argh!!!!
come on!!!
FIGHT for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment