Sunday, June 6, 2010



Burger with onion 1.5 Pound
nothing much special...
It just a burger but quit nice even it's simple


This is my breakfast
Every morning I also will have my cereal before I go out.


This is my lunch 
I make myself a Sandwich with chips =)
Yummy~~
and It's very healthy

In UK it's really not much foods that we an buy and choose
not like Malaysia
got Malay foods, Chinese foods, Indian foods, Mamak foods, Japanese foods, Eastern foods, and so on....

I will upload more picture about UK....
I really pissed off with the line here... 
TERUK!!!
TERUK till I cant upload my pictures in my blogs....
haiz~~~
sob sob...
I have no idea what wrong with it.

Today I go to Manchester old Trafford and Manchester City.
I visit the museum and the stadium of Manchester united Football.

After that I go to China town in Manchester and market street there shopping.
I had capture some picture of it .
haiz~~
I also will upload soon
This trip only cost 15 Pound from agency

26th June  I will go to York,
3rd July I will go to Lake District
and
21st August I will go to Snowdonia

and I bought all the tickets from my Uni Student Union ^__^
each places only cost 12pound

I abit stress about my study
2 weeks complete one subject and having an exam on the end of 14 weeks
wow~
fast neh~~~
I still haven touch my notes yet

This week will be start an official classes already
because the students who took ICSA already reach Liverpool.

I have so many things to settle down and planning it...

fuh~~ forget about it 1st.
Study is the most important now~






No comments:

Post a Comment