Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Red Hot Buffet


We went for Buffet in Liverpool one ( Me , Aiwen, Eunice and Eunice gangs)^__^
Red Hot buffet
It's just up to snuff buffet with the Chinese, Mex Tex, Italian, Indian, Eastern foods and so on.
We need to pay for the drink and can't replenish the drink. =(
It's around 10 pound for the buffet.

The picture of my foods are below.
not much I can eat.
so it is not worth for me if I go for buffet

Essentially I can upload more picture of mine but the effing lame connection here not allow me to do so.
Damn it!
Further more, it's take a lot of times to upload the pictures successfully.Suffering weih~~~

So Lame!

After the buffet we went to the garden and have a bask and snap some picture of us.


 Check out so many people enjoying their bask over there.

They really enjoying their life
They just gave me a feeling that they were free and unrestrained and no need to work or study
They really know how to cheerful their life




The dessert I had in the buffet 
errrr.... It's really not suit my taste
Actually I seldom and don't like the sweet stuff 
The colorful candies and the pudding I had is not nice at all
I just feel like the pudding taste like kind of coughing syrup 
and the candies is look nice and attractive but for me er!er!! not my foods
The blueberry cakes and the caramel cake is not bad.
I dint take the Choc Fudge but they said is too sweet already.
Luckily I dint take it and I doesn't like sweet choc but I quite enjoy the dark choc. *wink* 

No comments:

Post a Comment