Thursday, June 10, 2010

the library in LJMU systematic 
all the text books were organize with tidy and easy to looking for the books that you want.

They have a machine to let us borrow the books on ourself.
It's easy and simple no tedious process

Here is the computer and books over there
I would like to go to their library not because of study in there but it's can online and the connection there is super fast =)
 xixixi


Switch to next topic 
I have to prepare my lunch and dinner everyday
sien lo~
I don't know what should I eat already
everyday have sandwich, sandwich and sandwich
if not then cookies or pizza
wow~ sien le~



This is the mash potato I make la~~
hehe
so easy 
It is my first time to make western foods
not much ingredient i have so i just make a simple mash potatoes only : )
but quite nice ya
hehe


This is the chicken cubes and vegetables
I going to fill it in my Tortilla Wraps
=)


Lunch time in Uni




''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

We went to Manchester last Saturday
It just 15 pound and we joined the tour agency
I'm not a football fans 
but I also want to get the experience how is the stadium look like in real
so we went and visit the museum of Manchester United.






This is the cafe in the museum

all the chair have their football players' name 


We are going to visit the stadium



ya this is the  football fields 
so green and clean right?
the tour guide in the stadium don't allowed us to touch their grass in the field
My classmates insists go and touch it after that get scold by the tour guide of stadium 



Tadah ~~
is me~
hehe





this is the store that selling the clothes, footballs souvenir and a lot more...
I bought myself a sweater in black 
but too bad I have no guts to wear in Liverpool 
hehe

sob sob too bad





This is the Manchester Art gallery
is a free entry 
but we dint go inside and visit just because we are not so interested and we don't know what is that mean for their arts
hahaha
soon la soon la
Maybe one day I will have interest with the Arts thingy =)



This is the train railway route in Manchester


I have no idea what this statute means but it's very artistic and nice....
We are in rush so I dint go and check out what is that statue  means and what is it histories behind there
I really have no idea why mostly their statue are naked one???
ermmm...no clothes to wear on that last century??
erm....
I have no idea about it
I should go and google about it
 


This is the Market Street in Manchester la
Here got a lot of malls such as Exchange square, Manchester Arndale, St Ann Square,
Chinatown, New Cathedral Street ...and so on


Market Street in Manchester

Exchange Square have quite a lot of branded over there such as LV, Gucci, Dior, Chanel, Burberry, and so on...



9 June 2010 6:30pm now
SAD DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment