Wednesday, June 30, 2010

York



City Wall in York



 

 
Church but I forget what is the name for this church already
sorry


 York Garden




........................................................................................................................................

Some people told my family that I went to Uk is for travel and not for studies weih~~
Bull Shit man!!!
Know nothing but simply just viewed my photos from my Facebook and said that I go for travel all the times and din't studies at all!

Hello!!!
I come so far to studies when got idle times of cause I will go anywhere near Liverpool to look around and travel around ok! * within my budget ok!*
Some people always will heartburn when they look at others people can enjoying their life/ traveling anywhere but they can't.
Oh My God!

Please la~You also can have it and no need envy about what other people have.
I am not using my daddy's money for travel only ok!..*I will pay back more than what my family gave me*... You see the most common Phrase before "Play Hard and Study SMART " hello!

You don't know me and know nothing how I'm doing my studies and studies result then please keep your mouth zip!
I know what I should do and I know who I am. * not necessary keep on remind me what and how should I do*
I'm an adult and not baby anymore.

Ya.... some will said "they" only concern about me and nice to me but I dont accept their kindness and blame them in the end....
erm... Wrong. I do accept their kindness IF it's sincere.
 but I don't think so.
Since they so free then go and take care of their own family and don't come and bother others family please.
Thank You.
=)

FUH!!! Release~
..........................................................................................................................

OK~... continue my picture when I went to York last weekend.^^
We also went to National Railway Museum, Jorvik Viking Centre
and the YorkBoat River 

There is a lot of nice picture but I was kind of lazy to upload it. The reason it's because the internet connection here poor...

Clifford's tower

No comments:

Post a Comment