Saturday, June 26, 2010

shape of love



I just read back what I post...
Ya, it's does make me think and remind me of a lot of things that I been through all the time with someone, where I went, what I 'm doing and all my thought for last few months or even a year.

 To be honest, I miss everything that happen in life
even it is unhappy and sadness for me.
It's true...
At least it is my experience, my memories and my preciousness and priceless treasures for me
Recently I really don't know what wrong with me
Oh my god! 
I just feel like keep on looking for someone to fight with me
I really tired of it
Ya. it's evoke by me in the beginning but...............
but............................
........................................
...............................................
Of cause there is some reasons (actually a lot of reasons ARGH!!!!) that is why I'm the one who evoke this disputation ok!
Oh my god!
I really not easily to trust someone and no one can easy to gain my trust and faith back ya! 
please kindly remember that!
thank you!
 =>

Hey! pay attention please
Once people cheating on me,lie on me, cover with those BULL SHIT stories and give me damn abundant of excuses to me
Ya. Fcuk off please!
Yes! I know what I suppose to do and I know who I am.
I know what I'm doing right now!
You know girls always so sensitive=Fed up=anger with "SOMETHINGS"
but you don't know how to make things right and yet you still did somethings that against me then just forget about it
"You" are born to be like that
Sorry that I have to say that.

Yes! I should change something devil inside my mind and thoughts!
Who did spending few decades with me then they will know who I am and what I'm thinking

God please help me to chase away all those evil and demons from me and my family
I wish it's going to change and going to happen something wonderful in my life

I'm impetuously and sentimentality person 
Once give away to one's feeling;be swayed by one's emotion
What I did for everything are use my heart absolutely and hundred percent devotion to it
 I doomed to sacrifice more than "others" did and in pain for my whole life?
Ya, it's always unpredictable
and troublesome for everyone



Do you realise that?
That picture of my bare feet *ya it's a little bit disgusting*
haha
but if you dint realise about it
then you go and check out again
Do you see something in the picture there?
ya~~
It's a shape of love when both of my feet integrated together 
Am I right?

Alright, I should go to bed and have a nice rest for myself...
Sleep deprived 


XOXO
night

No comments:

Post a Comment