Thursday, June 24, 2010

Blogging and shopping

What make me spending all my time in  Liverpool is shop for grocerries almost everyday.Of cause, I got go to class everyday and must walk around 30 minute in order to reach my class.
I have to cook for my lunch and dinner everyday, I'm so tired of it. I'm griping right now! *shyly smile with my hand cover my mouth* 
 Now I able stand in my dad or my grandmama's position because daddy always cook for our every single meal for 22 years but my grandmama cook for gazillion years.  *exaggerated*
I'm very thanks to my lovely daddy and dearest grandmama.and of cause can't left over my lovely mummy too...but they don't even grumble for a single word. How much our parent sacrifice for us.hmph~~~ *eye shimmering*

Online is a must for me...hehe
Cleaning and vacuum my room every after one or two weeks and take my bed linen to laundry every weeks.
Haiz ...what make me reluctance to do is laundry my clothes with using my bare hand  and clothes detergent powder in basin. their detergent is quite incredible because it can make all the filth rapidly but it cause my fingers and hand stitch.


Recently I do read a lot of interesting blog post over here.
OMG!
I can spend for half day or even whole day to read their blog.
It's because their blog is interesting and there is the way able to allow me to know more about them.

Their blog do captivate me lot and I cant stop to digest even single blog over here
Ya... don't ask me why, cause I also don't know why and what so captivate me into their blog
Perhaps cause of some reasons likes fashion, their notable beauty, personal life style, remarkable events, well know people, thought, foods, and their friends and family relationship, their love stories and so on but mainly more focus on fashion and talk about their personal life. I'm so interesting get to know how they spend their life over there. Is it something amusing,something extraordinary than others, and etc.

Primark and H&M is very cheaper, got a lot of nice and fashionable clothes and stuff over there.
It's much more cheaper than Malaysia SG Wang, Times Square or any where else. Their quality not bad and worth to get some for yourself or family ^_^
I also bought some special and cutie stuff for my sisters and grandmama....wuahaha~~~


My different taste of breakfast
Look great and energetic

No comments:

Post a Comment