Tuesday, June 8, 2010

when in Rome

No mood at all ..


Ss that hard to look for someone who you love and in the same time he love you so much all the time?
Is there true love out there?
do you believe in Magic and thrown the coin to Fountain of Love then you will meet the love one?
It's crazy right?

Is that true?
Is not that easy to recognize someone love
ya ...girls always love romantic
and 
Rome is the place that full of history of love and the lovely and artistic affection statute and pictures all around
oh my god!

Rome here I come...It's should be awesome
Fountain of Love
Rome is the places that full of love and romantic
and is it the places to meet my true love?
=)

would you just met a men for 2 weeks and getting married with him?
No way. I'm an Asian...We use to a little bit conservative about this

I ALWAYS wish that I'm the one who will meet someone perfect guy just like in the movie
but I know it is impossible to meet someone perfect in this world
so....TEOH SOO MEI
please stay awake and wake up 
and don't dream anymore

hmmm
I was thinking which place that can allow me to feel safe in there.

We sometimes does met this kind of situation
I believe everyone does met it before
you will meet someone who love him or her so much but not loving you back in the same time
too bad
It confuse right?
complicated right?
ya
so called LOVE

when you meet someone you love 
you will feel you love him or her more than anything that is important for you before
yes it is

Love is around you

sometimes is not real for you but sometimes is real for me
 You may heart broken or you may have a great love affair that would happen on you when you meet one
We wont know so we have to try and figure it out

Love will turn peoples upside down 

It's just because of LOVE..












No comments:

Post a Comment