Sunday, June 27, 2010

sacrifice

If one day that girl cant even see the things in the world 
Would you still stay beside her and take care of her ?

If one day that girl cant walk and deaf
Would you guide her to a normal life and do your best to communicate with her?

If one day that girl are turn to so ugly and ugly than "yu har" 
Would you still accepted as your gd/wife?

If one day that girl turn to super duper fat and not your dream girl anymore
Would you still willing together with her 

If one day that girl cant give birth a baby
Would he still married her as his wife?

And a lot more....


I'm pretty sure he will stay away far from her forever!
I'm pretty sure he will not sacrifice his life for her!
Why?
It's becuase he does not love her but based on the requirement and standard what he already set in his mindset!
He treat that is an investment in his life!

If can get the high return then there for sure always a high risk exist over there
If low risk then its will naturalness will be low return 
Right?
Finance theory!


He know what sacrifice is????
Not much people knows that even me

Ya, life is realistic and it's always cruelty.
but you guys realise that majorities of female who always willing to sacrifice including their life to her love one?
there is a lot of examples you can see and hear even from newspapers or websites
*no offence*
It's just based on my own idea, so far I haven conduct any research and survey about this topic yet.


 I know there is always a minority of them willing to sacrifice for their love one....
I know it!
I met it!
I saw it!
I felt it!
and I experience it! *LJK*

Thank you so much but we have no fade together 
You should deserve a better one....
I'm so sorry to you
This is what I can do right now

*Shed tears* *hurt feeling deeply inside my heart*
/:....(


No comments:

Post a Comment