Monday, June 28, 2010

Recipes

This is my Sweet and Sour chicken fried rice with egg ^^




This is dinner for tonight
Chicken and Celery with broccoli serve with steam rice 
Yummy and healthy





The picture means everything
so tasty wuuahaha
 applaud my cook !!

hehehe
...........................................................................................
Friday I went to Black Pool themes park and release my happiness over there
We bought the coach ticket from National Express our-self ^^
 
I'm very scared of themes park and I don't play even I pay for it
but that day I had played 4 games over there
My friends keep pursued and told me that games not scary at all....
hahaha 
end up I played with them
It was so fun....I'm so happy....
but I didn't play Roller Coaster and Top Gun

So scary weih~~
Saturday I went to York trip which is organize from LJMU Student Union
Only cost us 12 pound, why not?! =)

York is full of historical places and nice building over there
City of the wall
National Railway Musuem
Minister of york
Clifford's Tower
Jorvik viking Centre
Shambles
and have a look with the Yorkboat Guided River Trip
We plan to go Ghost Train but it's only open at night
too bad
If not must be very happening and scary becuase I heard friend's said there is some people will dress up and make up like a ghost on the road 
It's sound so scary


I bought some souvenir from Viking Centre
I'm so happy~~

and I had bought a bag for myself....
It's very cheaper ...oh my god!!
I'm so happy with my bag
hehe^^

In the 1st place I plan go to Whitby in Sunday but I'm really tired because I walked all the times and carry quite heavy stuff from here and there...
exhausted and both of my hand and leg is really going to break off

Fuh!!
There is no more run left in me.
Now my feet and hand still feel very sore
If not I'm sure will go to Whitby and try the Fish and Chip again 


The picture of my weekends trip will be upload soon ...
Stay tune*_^

No comments:

Post a Comment