Friday, June 18, 2010

"Bo"(no) Mood to "tak cek" (study)

Haiz!!!!
Sien le~ how?
Faster got any methods to motivate me to do my revision on this Monday exam?
Oh my god!
I can't be so lazy!
It's different for this time!
Dont play play!

Currently watching "cheong shiong meng zhu" is a drama series

Jealousy really can cause a lot of things to happen
Jealousy is a scary thing

mmmm. what you guys think if a women who jealous on something and try their best effort to hurting someone they jealous on?
Jealous can be causes by some many things like love, family,friendship, and so on... ok, I just mention the primary and common reasons.

ok la~~~ now already145am in Liverpool...feel sleepy already...ok
today i dint study any subject in my head ..oh my god..keep on drama-ing and chi chatting..==

tomolo i must study already if not ........
XOXO good night

No comments:

Post a Comment