Thursday, July 1, 2010

July's plan

It's July.....
Ya it's July

hmm....nothing much special will happen on this month.
I will have 2 papers to exam in this month and I will go to Lake District in this weekend
Moreover, I will go to London 3 days 2 nights in 16 of July to 18 of July

Too bad,on 18 of July 2300 only I will reached Liverpool from London
sob sob!!!
I'm a little bit not happy with that and something happen....
Haiz
What can I do is only just forget about it and take it as granted 

and then 27 I will travel to Oxford and that all for my July 
Fast huh

It's already July and I still have 2 more months to go then I able to fly back to my own sweetest and warmest home. happy happy!!!
After that I'm going to look for jobs in KL and SG
I still don't know what kind of job that I will apply for....
It's another case that bother me soon...


Their Roses is really smell nice...
It just like a perfume 

No comments:

Post a Comment